If you have visited Dutch Bros, you will see that everyone has a different color of straw, because it codes for the compliment that a barista gives to his customers. Like if you get pink it means the barista finds you so cute, same as each color has a story such as:
- Green: Barista finds you ugly.
- Yellow: Shows you are average.
- Orange: Indicate that you are weird or mysterious.
- Blue: Barista feels you are so rude.
Despite the straw color, if we talk about the Orange Straw drink at Dutch Bros, you will feel like visiting a heaven of juice. It is an awesome drink for summer, which give you a little citrusy flavor along with a touch of creaminess.
If you love this drink, then let’s make it at home with the help of below mentioned simple recipe.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||7 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||7 Minutes|
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- A straw of your choice
Orange Straw Dutch Bros Instructions
- In the blender’s jug add the orange juice, ice, sugar, and heavy cream, and blend it until a smooth and frothy texture does not form
- Pour the final smooth drink into your glass, and insert a straw into it.
- Your drink is ready but if you want to make it more creamy then you can add little whipped cream over it.
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
If you love this recipe, be sure to save it to your Pinterest Board “Dutch Bros Recipe” so you can easily find it again later.