Have you ever visited chocolate heaven, if not, so let me tell you a drink that will give you a mouthful taste of chocolate with the creaminess of caramel? This is so flavorful that it will please your each taste bud and satisfy your sweet tooth.
If you want to make it at home you just need, hot chocolate, caramel, and white chocolate, these ingredients will give a bold, smooth, and rich flavor that is delicious and indulgent.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 4 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup of hot chocolate mix
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
Molten Lava Dutch Bros Instructions
- Put a saucepan over medium-high heat, pour the milk and hot chocolate inside the pan, and whisk it until it gets completely mixed.
- Wait until a boil comes, and then reduce the flame to low for five minutes.
- In the same pan, add the caramel sauce and white chocolate chip, and wait until it melts and becomes smooth.
- Now, when every ingredient inside the pan becomes combined then Pour the drink into your mug or glass.
- Your drink is ready to serve, either serve it to your guest or enjoy it alone with Munchkins donuts.
|Serving Size||2 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
If you love this recipe, be sure to save it to your Pinterest Board “Dutch Bros Recipe” so you can easily find it again later.