If you want to give yourself a cozy and comfy treat then try Dutch Bros London fog, it will give you a sophisticated and soothing effect.
It’s the perfect drink for those who want to keep a mild caffeine content in their drinks, and the milk added to the drink makes it creamy and foamy.
No doubt, this is so a delicious drink but it doesn’t mean you have to visit the Dutch Bros store every time, in this situation you should learn its easy recipe so that you can make it any time you want.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||6 Minute|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
- 4 cups of water
- 2 Earl grey tea bags
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Dried lavender (optional)
How to Make London Fog
1. Boil the water first in a saucepan or in the microwave, and then put a tea bag in it.
2. Keep the tea bag inside the boiling water at least for 5 minutes, until all the flavor and nutrients steep into the water.
3. In the same cup add the preferred amount of vanilla syrup, and stir it.
4. Now steam milk and whisk it to make proper froth.
5. Now add the milk over the tea, it will create a creamy texture.
6. Your London fog is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|