Dutch Bros Mangonada drink is mouthwatering flavorful and energetic which gives you a feel of both sweetness and spiciness.
It’s every ingredient that plays its job in well mannered like mango adds sweetness, chamoy gives tartness, tajin code for a spicy and salty flavor to the drink, and a final drink holds a hint of all these flavors which ultimately tantalizes your taste buds.
This drink taste is just irresistible, so we should also experience this fabulous drink at home, for this follow my below-mentioned easy recipe.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 cups of frozen mango chunks
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup of chamoy
- 2 tablespoons of tajin
- Lime wedges (optional)
Mangonada Dutch Bros Instructions
1. Add banana, milk, mango chunks, and yogurt to the blender and turn it on until a creamy smooth drink does not form.
2. Take a glass, add chamoy sauce to the glass, and pour the creamy blend mixture into it.
3. Use Tajin as sprinkles over the top of the smoothie.
4. Your Mangonada is ready, enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
If you love this drink & want to read it in the future then I recommend you save this recipe to your Pinterest Board “Dutch Bros Recipe”.