If you want a good kickstart for your day with a satisfying dose of caffeine then there is no best option rather than Dutch Bros 911 drink. Definitely, if we once taste this amazing drink we will definitely fall in love and want it more and more.
Quote: “Two tastes are highly remembered by our tongue a good one and the bad one”.
So, if this drink is so delicious then you should definitely give it a try at home by following our simple recipes and instructions.
Table of Contents
Interesting Facts About 911
This drink holds more caffeine than the regular 3 cups, isn’t it so satisfying, that you do not need to consume a lot to fulfill your caffeine craving? Moreover, it is served with steamed half and half which makes it more tasty.
This drink is one of the top ordered signature drinks of Dutch Bros, as you can enjoy it also with different flavor syrups like caramel or vanilla.
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 6 shots of espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 1/4 cup of half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons of Irish cream syrup
- Ice cubes (if serving iced or blended)
911 Drink Dutch Bros Drink (Procedure)
1. RewTry to brew your coffee with the help of any available coffee maker or espresso machine.
2. Use the microwave to steam your half and half it will ultimately create a smooth milk froth.
3. Take 16 ounces glass and add Irish cream syrup and espresso respectively and then mix them both with the help of stir.
4. Add the steamed half-half over the mixture of syrup and espresso.
In case, if you want your 911 in a cold version, add ice to your glass, pour the mixture of espresso and Irish cream syrup over it, and stir.
- Take a blender, and add all ingredients, like espresso shots, Irish cream syrup, half-half, and ice.
- Turn on your blender at high speed.
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
If you find this Recipe beneficial and helpful then save this pin in your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Drink Recipe” board so that you can easily get help later.