Are you surprised by the name White Zombie drink, because you never find it on the regular menu, yes obviously you can’t. Because it is a secret drink of Dutch Bros which is more creamy than any other drink, and the chocolate and vanilla addition makes it matchless.
Let’s learn more about it like its ingredients, nutritional value, and recipe which will make it easy for you to make it at home. So, Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||13 Minutes|
|Cook Time||8 Minute|
|Total Time||21 Minutes|
- 2 shots of white coffee (or regular espresso)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of half-and-half (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros White Zombie (Instructions)
1. First of all brew a cup of coffee, either cold brew or strong brewed.
2. Now it’s time to make the fine mixture, for this put your saucepan on a stove set on low-medium heat, then add vanilla syrup, and chocolate sauce in the saucepan.
3. Steam the half-and-half until steaming, avoid boiling the half-and-half.
4. In your mug, pour the cold brew, vanilla-white chocolate mixture, and stir it.
5. With the help of a whisker create a froth for foamy texture and then pour it in the mug.
6. Top it with whipped cream or just skip this step, and enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
If you love the recipe that was given above then I hope you also love to try my other Dutch Bros Recipes like White Chocolate Mocha, White Chocolate Chai, Dutch Bros Vegan Drinks, and Aftershock Dutch Bros. Also, please save this recipe to your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Recipe” board so you can make it again soon.