I have never found a drink so delicious as Caramel Crunch, it is super fancy and delicious.
Customer Review: One of my friends told me that every sip of this drink gives you a feeling of a warm hug from your favorite person.
In other words, if you want a caramel treat for you then prefer to make this drink at home, it’s quite so easy. Each of your taste buds feel delighted and your mood will become super happy.
I am in love with its ingredients like caramel sauce, crunchy caramels, milk, ice, and coffee.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||9 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||9 Minutes|
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce (you can buy it from Starbucks or use any store-bought or homemade version)
- A shot of espresso or strong brewed coffee (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel crunch topping (you can buy it from Starbucks or make your own by crushing some hard caramel candies)
Caramel Crunch Starbucks: Instructions
- Put all ingredients milk, espresso, caramel sauce, and ice into the blender, and turn it on.
- After complete blending, fine smooth textured drinks get ready and pour into the glass.
- Your final drink is ready, hold your glass, and enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|