Starbucks’ pretty pink frappucino is fruity, tangy, and nutty at a time, you should definitely try it at least once.
This drink is unique because of its amazing ingredients like dragonfruit, toffee nuts, raspberry, and milk.
So, if you want a colorful drink that brightens up your dull and boring day, then make this drink at home, so let’s learn how to make it with simple ingredients.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||6 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||6 Minutes|
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 pumps of toffee nut syrup
- 2 pumps of raspberry syrup
- 1/4 cup of crème base
- A handful of dragonfruit inclusions
- Whipped cream (optional)
Barbie Drink Starbucks Recipe: Instructions
- In your blender’s jug add all ingredients like dragonfruit inclusions, creme base, raspberry syrup, ice, toffee nut syrup, and milk.
- Turn on the blender, and keep blending until a smooth texture gets formed.
- Take two glasses, and pour the mixture into it.
- Your Barbie drink is ready, just enjoy it with your friend.
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
I hope you liked this recipe and found it helpful. If you have any feedback or questions, please let me know. You should also follow my other recipes for some amazing drinks such as Dutch Bros Galaxy Fish, Orangesicle Dutch Bros, and Tigers Blood Dutch Bros.