We all start our day with a kick of caffeine by consuming some sort of coffee or energetic drink, but what if we pair up our caffeine cravings with chocolate….definitely a superb combo.
For this you can give yourself a heart treat of Starbucks Chocolate Croissant, it is totally amazing.
From the outside and inside it is buttered, which means a creamy flavor is also added to the semisweet chocolate.
So, to make your breakfast fancy, try to make this at your home, for this follow the below-mentioned steps.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minute|
|Total Time||25 Minutes|
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry (thawed)
- 1/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
Chocolate Croissant Starbucks: Instructions
- First of all set the oven at 375°F for preheating purposes.
- In a tray, put a baking sheet and make 8 pieces of puff pastry, and spread it over the baking sheet.
- Now cut the chocolate into pieces, place an equal piece of chocolate in the center of each cut puff, and close the puff tightly from the corners.
- Beat an egg in a bowl and brush it over the pastries.
- Put the tray inside the oven, and wait for 15 minutes, as soon as the pastries attain golden color bring them out.
- Your chocolate croissant is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||8 Croissants|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
This pastry can be paired up with Starbucks instant coffee or a white latte, must try both of these.