We all want something special for our holidays, that multiplies our excitement and Dutch Bros Hazelnut Truffle Mocha is a perfect option to enhance the enjoyment and fun.
This drink is fully chocolaty with a touch of soft nutty flavor, indeed a perfect indulgent treat for your day.
It’s a coffee drink, which means gives you a boost of caffeine also, so if this is good from every aspect, let’s learn how to make this fabulous drink at home.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||11 Minutes|
|Cook Time||7 Minute|
|Total Time||18 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut syrup
- 1 cup of chocolate milk (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel sauce (optional)
Dutch Bros Hazelnut Truffle Mocha: Instructions
1. First of all brew an espresso shot either with a coffee maker or in a small pot.
2. Now put a pan over the flame over low-medium heat, add chocolate milk and hazelnut syrup into it, and whisk it until a smooth texture gets appeared.
4. Bring your mason jar and pour the espresso or brewed coffee into it.
5. With the help of a whisker make milk frother and pour it over the espresso shot, a foamy layer will create in this way on the top of the glass.
|Serving Size||1 Drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|