If you want to enjoy the vanilla flavor with a chocolaty touch then you should try the Dutch Bros freeze drink at least once, trust me it is a guilt-free treat.
It is one of the best drinks on Dutch Bros’ regular menu because it is highly creamy, smooth, and finely sweet.
Chocolate Sauce, Vanilla, Chocolate milk, and espresso shot make the milk super delicious and become an option for a hot sunny day.
Let’s make this drink, for this follow the below-mentioned steps:
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 cups of chocolate milk
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Whipped cream for topping
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling
Dutch Bros Dutch Freeze: Instructions
1. Mix the vanilla syrup and espresso shot in a small bowl.
2. Blend the ice and chocolate milk in the blender to make a thick smooth texture.
Note: Add milk and chocolate sauce in the saucepan and completely dissolve it to make chocolaty milk.
3. Take your favorite glass, add the vanilla-espresso mixture first then pour the blended thick smooth chocolate milk.
4. Your drink is ready, just top it with chocolate shavings and whipped cream.
|Serving Size||1 Glass|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|