Dutch Bros Eggnog is one of my favorite drinks that’s why I love to make it at home whenever I want a juicy, creamy, and smooth drink to give a hearty treat to myself.
This drink is phenomenal as it is made with coffee, rum, and eggnog, and at last s cozy comfy drinks get ready.
It also gives nutty flavor, which makes your day ore good, so let’s learn how to make this drink at home to have a warming treat on a cold day, for this just follow the easy steps enlisted below.
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 4 cups of eggnog
- 2 cups of brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/4 cup of rum (optional)
- Whipped cream for topping
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
Dutch Bros Eggnog Recipe: Instructions
1. Put a saucepan over medium flame and add the coffee, rum, and eggnog, simmer it for at least ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
Customizable: This drink can be customized by adding other spices like cinnamon, vanilla, and cloves.
2. Pour the final mixture into the mug, you can top it with nutmeg and whipped cream.
|Serving Size||1 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|