Dutch Bros all drinks are super fancy and delicious, but the Frost drink has its own fan base.
It is super creamy, with a fruity taste and slushy texture, and indeed a perfect frozen smoothie with the complementary flavor of pomegranate and blueberry.
It is very easy to make this drink at home, like with just a few ingredients like milk, ice cubes, pomegranate syrup, and blue raspberry syrup, a fancy drink will be ready in just a few minutes.
Table of Contents
Follow the below mentioned instruction, step by step.
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup of blueberry syrup
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate syrup
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Whipped cream for topping
- Blueberry sauce for drizzling
Dutch Bros Dutch Frost Recipe: Instructions
1. Mix the pomegranate and blueberry syrup in a bowl and keep it aside.
2. Blend the ice cubes and milk to create a slushy smooth texture.
3. Add the syrup mixture into a mug and then pour the blended milk, stir gently.
4. Your drink is ready, If you want to make it more fancy then use chocolate shavings, and whipped cream.
Plus Point: This drink has a shelf life of more than 7 days, store it in the freezer, and thaw it properly before use.
|Serving Size||1 Glass|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|