During the hectic routine of summer, we want an energetic drink that vanishes your all tiredness in a minute, with a complement of the best flavor.
Dutch Bros has a drink name Gummy Bear, which exactly fulfills your all requirements and demands you are finding in a drink.
Ingredients like lime flavor, kiwi, and blue raspberry make it awesomely delicious.
Note: This drink has a base of a Rebel energy drink.
So, if you want a perfect sour and sweet taste then try to make this drink at home by following my easy and quick recipe.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 cup of Rebel energy drink (or any flavorless energy drink)
- 2 tablespoons of blue raspberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons of kiwi syrup
- 2 tablespoons of lime syrup
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros Gummy Bear: Instructions
1. Take a glass, half-fill it with ice cubes, and then add the blue Rebel energy drink.
2. Now add the lime, blue raspberry, and kiwi syrup, and stir properly.
4. Your drink is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|