Do you know a person who does not love the mint flavor, definitely hard to find a such person. Same as Dutch Bros Grasshopper drink is loved by all because of its soothing mint flavor.
It is made with dark chocolate, white chocolate, creme de menthe, white chocolate, and dark chocolate…indeed a perfect indulgent minty treat.
As the drink is super tasty, there is no point to skip this, that’s why, learn how to make it at home, for this follow the below-mentioned steps. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||6 Minute|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons of creme de menthe syrup
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of half-and-half (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros Grasshopper: Instructions
1. By using an espresso machine, coffee maker, moka pot, or French press, brew an espresso or coffee.
2. Take dark chocolate, creme de menthe syrup, and white chocolate syrup in a saucepan. Put it on low-medium flame.
3. Steam the half-and-half in another saucepan, stirring it occasionally.
4. Take a mug add the espresso or coffee, then the half-and-half steamed mixture.
5. Your drink is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|