If you want to give yourself a refreshing, soothing, cozy, and comfy treat then definitely try Dutch Bros ocean water drink. This drink is actually worthful to use as a solution for thirst or to enjoy as fun with friends.
Customer Review: One of my friends told me that they felt it tasted more like a coconut smoothie which is fully velvety.
It is a fruity, slushy, and frizzy drink that not only gives you taste but its fine smooth aroma gives therapy to your soul.
Usually, this drink is made with ingredients like coconut flavor, blue raspberry, and soda water.
Let’s get started to learn how to make this amazing drink at home.
Table of Contents
Making Dutch Bros ocean water at home is very easy and quick. You only need a few ingredients and a pitcher to prepare this amazing drink.
You can also customize it to your liking by adjusting the amount of blue raspberry and coconut or adding other flavors like lemon, lime, or pineapple.
In this recipe, we will show you how to make Dutch Bros ocean water step by step and give you some tips and tricks to make it even better.
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup of blue raspberry syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut syrup
- 4 cups of soda water
- Ice cubes
- Gummy sharks for garnish
Dutch Bros Ocean Water: Instructions
1. In a bowl make a mixture of coconut syrup and blue raspberry, and stir it until a fine mixture gets formed.
2. In another bowl whisk the soda water and lime juice and make a smooth mixture.
3. Fill your glass with ice, and then pour the mixture you have prepared first.
4. Your drink is ready, just garnish some gummy sharks and enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Glass|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|