Sometimes we get bored from the usual things roaming around us, and we need just a little booster that enhances our mood and happiness, Dutch Bros Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea does the same, it will add spice to your boring dull moments.
It is a very simple and satisfying drink with a combination of flavors of honey, cinnamon, and black tea.
It is not tough to make this drink at home, as with just a few ingredients this drink will be on your serving table in just 5 minutes, so let’s get started.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 4 cups of water
- 2 black tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea Dutch Bros: Instructions
1. Boil water in a saucepan, and put a cinnamon stick and tea bag in it.
2. Also add honey in it and stir to completely mix it.
3. Pour the drink into your favorite mug, you can also top it with whipped cream or sprinkle some drizzles or cinnamon, but this step is completely optional.
4. Your hot cinnamon spice tea is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|