Have you ever tried a drink with a warm, cool, cozy, satisfying, and creative drink with a cookie flavor touch…if not, then give a try to Dutch Bros Snickerdoodle.
Its main ingredients are steamed milk, brown sugar, espresso, cinnamon, and espresso, these all collectively create a final smooth delicious drink that is indeed unmatchable.
Customer View: Some people find its taste similar to a Chewy and soft Snickerdoodle cookie.
So, if you are finding a drink that works as a comforting and perfect treat for a cold day, let’s try it at home with the below-mentioned easy recipe.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||1 Minute|
|Total Time||6 Minutes|
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar syrup
- A pinch of cinnamon
Snickerdoodle Dutch Bros: Instructions
1. Take a mug, add milk, brown sugar, espresso shot, and make sure to stir well at the end.
2. Put the mug inside the microwave oven for at least 1 minute.
3. Use cinnamon as sprinkles over the drink.
4. Your Dutch Bros Snickerdoodle is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
There are some other drinks such as Salted Caramel Breve Dutch Bros, Dutch Bros Hazelnut Truffle Mocha, and Paris Tea Dutch Bros, you should try these at home, for assistance take help from my recipes on these.