Smoothies are a great source to quench the thirst in summer, and if you also want a cool hydrated smoothie then trust me, there is no more best option than the Dutch Bros Wallaby drink.
You will definitely love its fruity, juicy, and creamy flavor, its taste proves why it is so popular among people. Banana and strawberry puree makes the drink fruity, and a chocolate touch is given by the addition of white chocolate sauce.
So, it’s awesome in every term like it is a healthy, perfect, flavorful, and satisfying drink.
As this drink holds too many benefits, let’s see how to make wallaby Dutch bros at home.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/4 cup of strawberry puree
- 1/4 cup of banana puree
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
Wallaby Dutch Bros (Instructions)
- In a blender, add banana puree, white chocolate sauce, strawberry puree, and ice.
- Turn on the blender and blend it, at last, a smooth slushy drink gets prepared.
- Now pour your drink into a large mason jar.
- Your wallaby drink is ready, Just Enjoy.
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
I hope you will love the recipe that is given above! If you did, I recommend trying my other Dutch Bros recipes, like Toasted Mellow, Ray of Sunshine, White Chocolate Mocha, and Dutch Bros White Zombie. You can save this recipe in your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Recipe” board so you can easily access it in the future if you are in the mood for a Dutch Bros drink.