Orangesicle is new arrival featured drink on the Dutch Bros menu, which is definitely perfect from every aspect, indeed a creative and fun drink.
Orange juice, whipped cream, and vanilla syrup are the main ingredient that gives a citrusy, and balanced sweet taste to the final drink.
Some people do not like whipped cream because it makes the drink a little caloric high and heavy, so you can skip it, but if you have no issue then this whipped cream enhances the taste of the drink by adding more creamy texture.
Point: Its taste is just like orange creamsicles, which means a perfect hearty treat for a summer day.
Table of Contents
This drink is the best solution when you need an energy booster, so I think it will be quite worthful if you learn how to make Orangesicle drink at home, that’s why I have listed some tips and steps that will help you to make this drink in just five minutes.
|Preparation Time||7 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||7 Minutes|
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- Whipped cream
Orangesicle Dutch Bros Instructions:
- It’s very simple, just put all ingredients like ice, vanilla syrup, and orange juice, then turn on the blender and keep it running until a smooth texture gets ready.
- Bring your favorite glass, mug, or jar and pour the final slushy smooth drink into it.
- As I have mentioned before, you can add whipped cream over top of the drink.
- Your Dutch Bros Orangesicle is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|