No doubt, each drink on the Dutch Bros menu is fabulous but the Galaxy fish is an extraordinary unique drink, which is tasty, tangy, sweet, refreshing, and energetic.
This drink holds all the best ingredients like lemonade, soda water, raspberry syrup, and almond syrup.
Point: Garnish gummy fish on the top also acts as flavor enhancing ingredient for this drink.
So, if you want a playful, fun, and creative treat for your boring day, then let’s learn how to make this GLaxay fish drink at home, it takes only 10 minutes and the drink will be in your hand.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||12 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||12 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup of blue raspberry syrup
- 1/4 cup of almond syrup
- 4 cups of lemonade
- 2 cups of soda water
- Ice cubes
- Gummy fish for garnish
Dutch Bros Galaxy Fish Instructions
- Take a bowl and mix the almond syrup and blue raspberry syrup properly.
- Take another bowl, and mix the soda water and lemonade with the help of a whisker.
- Bring your glass, mug, or jar and pour the raspberry-almond mixture first and then followed by the lemonade-soda mixture over the ice.
- Finally, your Galaxy fish drink is ready, garnish some fish gummies on the top and enjoy.
|Serving Size||4 Glass|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|