Holidays become more special when Dutch Bros announce their seasonal festive drinks, and Candy Cane Freeze is one of those drinks. It is very popular among people because of its taste and smooth texture.
In our childhood we all loved a candy that gives a mixed flavor of mint and chocolate, this drink will exactly remind you of the same taste. This drink is indeed a hearty and lovely treat for your holidays.
Let’s learn about its simple cool recipe which make you aware that how to make Candy Cane Freeze at home.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/4 cup of cold brew coffee (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of peppermint syrup (regular or sugar-free)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Peppermint sprinkles (optional)
Candy Cane Freeze Dutch Bros Recipe (Instructions)
- Take a blender and add all the ingredients together it like, chocolate syrup, ice cubes, cold brew coffee, and peppermint syrup.
- Turn on the blender and blend it until a smooth slushy texture is not prepared.
- Pour the final mixture into the glass and enjoy.
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Are you a Dutch Bros fan? If so, you’ll love these two drinks recipes: Blue Straw Dutch Bros & 911 Drink from Dutch Bros. It’s packed with caffeine, so it’s the perfect way to start your day or enjoy a relaxing afternoon.
If you find this Recipe beneficial and helpful then save this pin in your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Drink Recipe” board so that you can easily get help later.