Dutch Bros Crzay Hawaiian is just a blessing for those who want a drink that gives them a chocolaty and nutty flavor at a time.
Its ingredients are totally loveable, and for those who do not love chocolate, caramel addition takes the taste game to the next level.
The espresso shot made the drink richer and bolder in taste and also become a source of caffeine content, the dark chocolate sauce also plays a role to make the drink more bolder.
So, as this drink is super tasty, we should at least try once to make it at home, for this only five minutes without using fancy equipment we can make this drink, let’s start.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/4 cup of strong coffee
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate macadamia nut syrup
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
Crazy Hawaiian Dutch Bros Instructions
- Take a small saucepan, add milk to it, and put it on the stove which is set on medium-low flame.
- Now, when the milk gets steamed add other ingredients like dark chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and chocolate macadamia nut syrup.
- Bring out a mug, jar, or glass and pour the brewed espresso shot first and then pour the frother milk-sauce mixture over it.
- On the top of the drink add whipped cream and sprinkles, it’s completely optional.
- Your Crazy Hawaiian is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
You should also learn other recipes for some delicious drinks such as Sugar-Free Cocomo Dutch Bros, Tigers Blood Dutch Bros, and Snickerdoodle Dutch Bros drink, you can easily access their recipes on CrazzyEspresso.