Creamy drinks are replaceable with any other sort of drink because their texture is so smooth and velvety that each sip gives a heaven-like feel in the throat.
Creamy drinks are definitely made with milk and half and half, but what if you are dairy intolerant, it means you can not enjoy creamy drinks anymore…Don’t get Sad, Dutch Bros has a solution which is Oat Milk Cocomo drink.
This drink is completely creamy with a smooth buttery texture and is perfect for those who are lactose intolerant as it is completely vegan.
So, if you want to give yourself a tropical delicious treat then let’s learn how to make this drink at home, you can do it very easily by just following the below-mentioned simple steps.
Best Point: You can store this superb drink for up to 2 days, just reheat before consumption.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of coconut syrup
- 2 cups of chocolate oat milk
- Whipped cream for topping (use vegan whipped cream if desired)
- Coconut flakes for sprinkling
Dutch Bros Oat Milk Cocomo: Instructions
1. Make a mixture of coconut syrup and espresso shot in a bowl.
2. It’s time to make chocolate milk, for this steam the oat milk and chocolate sauce in the saucepan.
3. Pour the espresso mixture into a glass and then add the chocolate milk, stir, and enjoy.
All the above steps remain the same, only you have to add both the espresso mixture and chocolate milk in chilled form over the ice cubes in the glass.
Optional For Both: In both versions, you can top it with whipped cream and coconut shavings.
|Serving Size||1 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|