A drink with chocolate flavor never can be bad in taste, same as Dutch Bros Canyon drink is super chocolaty, nutty, and creamy, which is perfect in every aspect.
Canyon drink ingredients are the main cause of its amazing cozy, and comfy taste which are hazelnut syrup, coffee, and chocolate both dark and white.
So, whenever you want to celebrate any occasion try this drink as it is also strong, bold, and rich because of its coffee content indeed a perfect ideal indulgent treat.
Best Part: Its appearance from the top pleased eyes so much, because a creamy appearance is always a healthy sight to view.
Table of Contents
Let’s learn to make this drink at home for this just follow the below mention easy steps.
|Preparation Time||8 Minute|
|Cook Time||3 Minute|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons of hazelnut syrup
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of half-and-half (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros Grand Canyon: Instructions
1. First of all brew your coffee or espresso shot, it depends on how strong you want your drink to be.
2. Put saucepan and add sauces of white chocolate, dark chocolate, and also hazelnut syrup.
3. Now add half and half to the syrup mixture and make the flame low.
4. Add the espresso or brewed coffee to your favorite mug, and over it pour the half-and-half mixture.
|Serving Size||1 drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|