If you want to try a drink that is lighter and bolder at a time, then give a try to Dutch Bros White Angel.
It is super bolder and richer because of its breve base, and each of its ingredients proves that the final product will be awesome.
In short, it is a drink that is nutty, creamy, finely sweet, and soothing, it is not tough to make at home, with just a simple thing you can enjoy it and make it a source of pleasure in your dull moments.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||10 Minute|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 shots of white coffee (or regular espresso)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons of coconut syrup
- 1 cup of half-and-half (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros White Angel: Instructions
1. Brew an espresso shot or simple coffee.
2. Make a mixture of syrups like vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate sauce in the saucepan, and put it over the low-medium flame.
3. Also add the half-and-half into the mixture and continue to stir it until a cool smooth texture does not get formed.
4. First of all pour the brewed coffee or espresso into the mug, and then the half-and-half mixture.
5. Your drink is ready, just enjoy it.
|Serving Size||1 drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|