White Chocolate Chai is spicy with balanced sweetness and is a regular drink on the Dutch Bros menu. Its ingredients are super like chai tea concentrate add spiciness, white chocolate sauce gives a sweet chocolaty touch to the drink, and the milk froth makes it creamy and cozy.
This is obvious that it is the best drink with regards to taste, so we should at least try once to make it at home, let me share an easy recipe that will make this job easy for you.
|Preparation Time||12 Minutes|
|Cook Time||7 Minute|
|Total Time||19 Minutes|
- 1 cup of water
- 1 bag of spiced chai tea (or 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf chai tea)
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of milk (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros White Chocolate Chai (Instructions)
1. First boil water in a saucepan, kettle, or small pot.
2. Then in this boiled water, add chai loose leaf or tea bags and keep them steep in it at least for five minutes.
3. Now it’s time to steam the milk, for this you can use a saucepan or a microwave, just add the white chocolate sauce into the milk, stir, and let this mixture on the stove until it gets steamed.
5. Now in a large mug first pour the chai concentrate and then milk mixture over it and whisk it vigorously to make full froth.
6. Drink is ready to serve, you can topped it with whipped cream or skip it. Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
If you find this recipe helpful then save this pin in your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Recipe” board So that you can easily get help later.