Dutch Bros has a separate fanbase for its chocolaty drink and the White Chocolate Mocha is one of those decadent and delicious chocolaty drinks that you can never delete from your memory if try even for once.
This is a delicious drink on Dutch Bro’s regular menu made with cold brew coffee, and chocolate milk, a perfect treat for rich and indulgent cravings.
Let’s talk about the ingredients required for this drink along with its nutritional value, but mainly my purpose is to share an amazing recipe, so stay tuned till the end.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||11 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||16 Minutes|
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of chocolate milk (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros White Chocolate Mocha (Instructions)
1. For a strong base for the drink, brew strong coffee or cold brew by using any available coffee maker.
2. Set your stove to low-medium heat and put the saucepan over it containing milk.
3. Add white chocolate sauce to it and stir it continuously.
4. Now in your large mug, add the brewed coffee, and then pour the steamed chocolate milk over it.
5. Stir the drink, for the topping you can use whipped cream.
6. Drink is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
If you found this recipe helpful, be sure to save it to your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Recipe” board so you can easily find it again later.