Most people prefer vegan drinks instead of dairy ones because for various reasons like maybe they or allergic to dairy, or they feel criminal to utilize animal-based items.
Some of us like vegan products because we know plant products have less saturated fat, so plant-based milk has more health benefits, one more convincing reason is personal preference, so the reason may be whatever, Dutch Bros has the solution for you by providing a variety of delicious vegan drinks.
If you want to make Dutch Bro’s best vegan drinks at home then follow the below instructions carefully.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||7 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||7 Minutes|
- 1 cup of coffee (or any flavorless energy drink)
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 1 cup of oat milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros Vegan Drinks (Instructions)
- Prepare something for the base of the drink, it would be cold brew or blue rebel energy drink.
- It’s the milk part now, for this steam your preferred vegan milk either in a saucepan or in a microwave oven.
- In the glass add the vanilla syrup, and cold brew, and pour the steamed milk from a little height to create a foamy appearance.
- Stirr and enjoy your hot vegan drink.
- Take a glass and add the desired amount of ice to it.
- Add the vanilla syrup, and cold brew coffee or blue Rebel energy drink over the ice.
- Whisk the preferred milk until a fine froth get appeared and then pour it into the glass.
- It’s up to you to top the drink with whipped cream or sprinkles.
|Serving Size||1 drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
If you find this recipe helpful then save this pin in your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Drink Recipe” board So that you can easily get help later.