We all want creamy drinks, but what if you are dairy intolerant? Don’t Worry, Dutch Bros has a solution for you, you can enjoy their Oat Milk Kicker.
It also fulfills your caffeine desire and uplifts your bad mood by giving you a booster of energy also flavorful refreshments.
It’s not only bolder but also gives you a slightly satisfying sweet and nutty taste, so I think without more exaggeration we just learn how to make it at home, you do not need fancy equipment, like with few ingredients this drink will be on your serving table.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 4 shots of espresso
- 1/4 cup of Irish cream
- 1/4 cup of oat milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
Oat Milk Kicker Dutch Bros: Instructions
1. Take a saucepan put it on flame, pour milk and Irish cream in it, and continue to stir
2. Brew an espresso shot with the help of an espresso machine.
Alternative Option: You can also use a French press or stovetop moka pot to brew an espresso shot.
3. Take your favorite cup or mug, and pour the espresso shot followed by the oat milk-Irish cream warm mixture and stir it.
4. Your Oat Milk Kicker is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|