We all love teas because of their strong aroma, and spicy taste but what if it is served with lemon, definitely a wonderful tangy touch adds to it.
In my opinion, it is the top flavorful tea on the Dutch Bros menu, which is a complete blend of black tea, lavender, honey, and lemon.
This tea is also a source of antioxidants, which makes your mood super good, and gives you a relaxing feel.
So, if you are going through a boring afternoon then this drink works as a blessing for you, just follow the below easy and quick recipe, and your delicious drink will be ready in only 5 minutes.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup of water
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/4 lemon
- A pinch of dried lavender
Paris Tea Dutch Bros Instructions:
- Add some water into a saucepan and put it on the flame until it gets to a boil.
- Now add a tea bag to it, and wait for at least three minutes, in this period all the flavors or minerals present in the tea bag get totally seep into the water.
- Discard the tea bag
- Add honey, and stir well.
- Now take lemon juice and lavender and add these to the tea.
- Pour the final tea into a jar or mug.
- Your Paris tea is ready, Enjoy!