Normally we visit Starbucks to enjoy their fabulous drink options, as soon as a single sip flow down the throat all the mood swing get vanish and a smile sensation run throughout the whole body.
Have you ever thought, about why Starbucks drinks are so flavorful?…if not then there is a secret which is their high-quality syrup, which enhances the flavor and makes the special drink more special.
It is the best option, if you want to make your drink nutty, bolder, and stronger, as a hint o vanilla is also added through this syrup to the final drink.
So, let’s just bring the simple ingredients listed below, and start to make this super high quality syrup at home to make drinks more amazing.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minute|
|Total Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp natural flavors
- 1/4 tsp citric acid
- 1/4 tsp potassium sorbate
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
Starbucks Honey Blend: Instructions
- Pour some water and honey inside the saucepan, and put it on the flame till the boil comes.
- It’s time to add flavors like xanthan gum, citric acid, and potassium Sorbate, and stir again.
- Keep the saucepan over low flame for 15 minutes.
- Now strain the syrup and store it in an air-tight container at a cool shady place.
|Serving Size||1 tbsp|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|