If you want to make your day delightful then definitely try the Starbucks snowman cookie, these are super buttery, sweet, and delicious.
It is the perfect festive treat and ideal serving as you can use these as a snack or for a family gathering.
It’s not tough to make these at home, like with simple ingredients and equipment, you can do this job very efficiently, so let’s learn its easy and quick recipe that will help you to make these superb cookies at home.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minute|
|Total Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 (16 oz) package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup orange candy melts
- 24 mini chocolate chips
Starbucks Snowman Cookies: Instructions
First of all turn on your oven, so that when you finish your other work it will already reach the desired temperature of 350°F.
- Take a tray, and cover it with baking sheets or parchment paper.
- Cut the cookie dough into balls shaped of equal sizes.
- Now, put your cookies in the tray over the baking sheet.
- Put the tray inside the oven, and let it be baked for 10 minutes. As soon as they turned golden in color bring them out.
- Keep the tray aside to make them cool.
- Take a bowl that can safely use in a microwave oven, add a white chocolate chip to it, and keep it inside the oven.
Suggestion: After every 30 seconds bring out the bowl, mix it, and keep doing it until a smooth creamy texture not get appeared.
- Now spread this cool white chocolate mixture over the cookies, making sure to add it to the edges.
- Take another bowl, this time add orange candy, do the same as you did with white chocolate cookies, until a smooth texture gets achieved.
- Pour this orange candy melted mixture inside a zip-top bag, cut it from the top, and make a snowman nose on each cookie with it.
- Your cookies are ready, just have fun.
|Serving Size||1 Cookie|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|