We all want a refreshing drink for our boring day, that’s why if you want to give yourself a healthy and heartful treat then give a try to Starbucks Cookie Crumble drink.
All ingredients of this are very good such as cookie crumble, chocolate sauce, coffee, milk, and ice.
This drink is sweet, satisfying, soothing, delicious, and creamy at the same time, you can feel its texture and flavor in every sip. You can make this drink at home without any extra struggle, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate sauce (you can buy it from Starbucks or use any store-bought or homemade version)
- A shot of espresso or strong brewed coffee (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cookie crumble topping (you can buy it from Starbucks or make your own by crushing some chocolate cookies)
Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino: Instructions
- In your blender’s jug and add all ingredients together like milk, espresso or coffee, ice, and chocolate sauce, turn on the blender to medium speed, and keep the blender running until a smooth slushy texture gets formed.
- Pour the final creamy smooth drink into the glass.
- Top the drink with whipped cream and sprinkle cookies crumbles over it.
- Your Cookie Crumble drink is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|