We all are not familiar with the Dutch Bors secret menu, but there is a secret drink that you should try at least once. It is supper chocolaty with a hint of nuts, this drink is the best creative beverage because of its bolder and richer taste.
Banna addition gives this drink a unique taste that’s very finely blends with chocolate flavor, so if you love bananas then this drink is definitely for you.
Hazelnut syrup gives a roasted nutty flavor to the drink, which ultimately makes this so delicious and smooth. I think you should make this at home, as a few ingredients will give you a final hearty treat.
|Preparation Time||6 Minutes|
|Cook Time||1 Minute|
|Total Time||7 Minutes|
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon of hazelnut syrup
- 1/4 cup of banana puree
The Bob Dutch Bros Instructions:
- Take a mug and pour an espresso shot first and then add milk, hazelnut syrup, banana puree, and white chocolate sauce, and stir with the help of a straw or spoon.
- Put the mug inside the microwave at least for about 1 minute.
- Your bob drink is ready Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|