Marshmallows are the most loveable memory of our childhood, so why should we not recall it through our taste buds? For this Dutch, Bros have an awesome drink on their menu which is Toasted Mellow drink which is extremely warm and cozy drin.
This drink is a great source of fun because of its chocolaty and drizzly flavor, a perfect treat for a cold day. It is a sweet and comfy drink at a time, so without wasting time let’s learn its easy recipe to make it at home.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||7 Minutes|
|Cook Time||2 Minute|
|Total Time||9 Minutes|
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of marshmallow sauce
- Chocolate drizzle
Toasted Mellow Dutch Bros (Instructions)
- Take a microwave-safe cup and add the ingredients such as espresso shot, marshmallow sauce, and milk.
- Stir it well until it gets completely mixed.
- Keep the cup inside the microwave oven for at least one minute.
- Your drink is ready, if you want to make it more fancy then add drizzle some chocolate sauce over the top of the drink.
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
I’m always on the lookout for new & delicious coffee recipes, and I’ve recently discovered & write the recipe for a few delicious Dutch bros drinks that you will love: Ray of Sunshine, Dutch Bros White Zombie, and White Chocolate Mocha.
I hope you found this recipe helpful! & want to read in the future. You can save it to your Pinterest “Dutch Bros Recipe” board.