More than half the world is a chai lover, especially Asian people, even there is a statement that is very frequently used by Asian People Which is:
“Chai is a matter of love and life”
But Dutch Bros have a drink that not only gives you taste, essence, aroma, or chai instead you can also enjoy the sweet touch of vanilla, yes I am talking about Vanilla Chai.
This drink is no less than a blessing because its ingredients make it spicy, sweet, and cool at the same time.
So, if you want to make a drink that is exotic and soothing at the same time, then give it a try to vanilla chai at home, for this follow the below-mentioned instructions.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||7 Minutes|
|Cook Time||4 Minute|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
- 1 cup of water
- 1 black tea bag
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of cardamom
- A pinch of ginger
Vanilla Chai Dutch Bros Instructions:
- Put a saucepan over the flame and wait for a boil.
- As soon as a boil comes, add a tea bag to it.
- Discard the tea bag, and add cinnamon, vanilla syrup, honey, ginger, and cardamom into the same pan, and stir it well.
- Pour the tea into your mug or glass.
- Your vanilla chai is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|