We love cookies because of their fine taste and healthy crunch which increase our cravings and we want more and more, same as Dutch Bros White Coffee Cookie gives a crunchy feel in every sip which uplifts your mood in a minute.
It’s all ingredients like chocolate sauce, white coffee, and macadamia nut syrup which make the final drink super delicious and become a perfect hearty and crunchy treat, so let’s learn how to make this delicious drink at home in only 5 minutes.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||1 Minute|
|Total Time||6 Minutes|
- 1 cup of white coffee
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon of macadamia nut syrup
- 1 cookie of your choice
White Coffee Cookie Dutch Bros: Instructions
1. In a microwave-safe mug, mix the white chocolate sauce, macadamia nut syrup, and White Coffee, and stir well.
2. Put the mug into the microwave and keep it inside for about 1 minute.
3. Your drink is ready to go, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 drink|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|