I visit Dutch Bros, especially for my favorite drink which is White Chocolate Lavender, it is the best in my drink list because it gives you chocolaty flavor in a creative way.
This drink holds a super level of ingredients like Lavender syrup, white Chocolate, milk, and espresso.
The end drink is super smooth, tasty, soothing, and calming, so give a try to this drink at home, for this follow the below-mentioned steps.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||4 Minute|
|Cook Time||1 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 shot of espresso
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lavender syrup
- 1 cup of milk
White Chocolate Lavender Dutch Bros: Instructions
1. Make a mixture of white Chocolate sauce and espresso in a, and stir well.
2. Add the milk and lavender syrup to the same mug and put it in a microwave oven.
3. Your drink is ready, Just Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 drink|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|