There would be some people that do not like chai, but they love latte so much, so do not skip the White chocolate chai latte.
My Point of View: This drink is magical, it tastes as latte for those who love latte and tastes like chai for those who love chai more.
The smooth and spicy flavor of this drink leaves a long-lasting impression on taste buds, indeed a creative beverage.
An espresso shot is also added to this drink which means the worry about the caffeine is gone.
Table of Contents
In my opinion, you should not lose this chance, if you have the desired ingredient, then let’s get started to make this fabulous drink at home.
Customer Review: One of my friends told me that it find it tastes more like an exotic latte.
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||1 Minute|
|Total Time||6 Minutes|
- 1 shot of espresso
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1/4 cup of chai tea concentrate
- 3/4 cup of milk
White Chocolate Chai Latte Dutch Bros: Instructions
1. In a microwave-safe mug, mix the white Chocolate and espresso.
2. Now in the same cup add the milk and chai tea concentrate.
4. Microwave it for at least one minute, and your final drink is ready Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 drink|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|