A drink that is perfectly creamy with a touch of vanilla is a superb option to celebrate any happy moment.
This drink has impressive ingredients like caramel syrup which adds saltness with a creamy texture, Vanilla adds sweetness, and an espresso shot which accounts for a good caffeine content.
So now, let’s start to make this drink at home, for this simply follow the below-mentioned instructions, once you try it you will get know why this drink is so popular.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||7 Minute|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||7 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 1/4 cup of half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel drizzle (optional)
Caramel Macchiato: Instructions
1. First of all brew an espresso shot, with a coffee maker, espresso machine, or French press.
2. Steam your half-and-half and then froth it with the help of a whisker.
3. Bring out your favorite mug, add caramel and vanilla syrup which is followed by an espresso shot, and stir in the end to make a fine mixture.
4. Pour the frothy half and half and your drink is ready.
1. In the iced version, all the above steps are the same, only you have to add an ice cube to the glass before making the syrup and espresso mixture.
2. Your iced Caramel Macchiato is ready, Enjoy.
Ending Tip: For both iced and hot versions, you can use whipped cream and drizzles for the topping.
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|