If you are suffering from blazing summer then definitely you want an amazing drink that will lift up your mood and energy, for this the Cold Foam drink will hit the main spot even in a single sip.
This will make the final serving drink super delicious, so without more exaggeration, let’s learn how to make it at home.
Best Point: You can customize it either for coffee choices like you can go for an iced latte, cold brew, or nitro coffee, in the same way, you can also ask for your most preferred flavor like mocha, vanilla, or caramel.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||3 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||3 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup of nonfat milk
- A flavoring of your choice (optional)
- A blender or a handheld frother
- A spoon or a spatula
- A cold drink of your choice (such as cold brew, nitro coffee, or iced latte)
Cold Foam Starbucks: Instructions
- Pour the milk into the blender and turn it on, in this way a smooth froth will get created.
- Keep blending the milk for at least 1 minute.
Alternative Method: If you do not have access to a blender, then pour the milk into a container that has a tight lid, ad shake it vigorously at least for 1.5 minutes.
- Now, a smooth foam is get prepared, scoop out it, and add it to any preferred flavored cold drink.
- Your cold foam get ready, enjoy!
|Serving Size||Enough for one drink (without flavoring)|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|