If you are looking for a drink that gives you a perfect dose of caffeine then there is nothing more good than the Starbucks Blonde Espresso.
Good quality coffee beans are used to make this fabulous drink because, for this drink, the grinding job is the main thing that greatly affects the taste.
Let’s learn to make this delicious drink at home.
Table of Contents
Starbucks Blonde Espresso
This drink has a huge fan base, half of the United States prefer to start their day with this amazing drink.
Appearance: When an espresso shot is served in a clear glass it gives a chocolaty lovely color from the outside.
Calories: If you use it without any sweetener then there are zero calories in it, which means beneficial drink with zero drawbacks.
Taste: It has a balanced softer flavor along with the vibrant and sweeter notes of candied apple.
Customer Review: It is also reviewed by some customers that it tastes more like bitter chocolate.
Customizable: There are different customizing options for the grinding beans you can use:
- French Press (Coarse)
- Flat Bottom (Drip)
- Cone (Semi-fine)
- Espresso (Fine)
- Not Ground
|Preparation Time||4 Minute|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||4 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup of whole coffee beans (preferably Starbucks® Blonde Espresso Roast)
- A coffee grinder
- An espresso machine or a stovetop moka pot
- A demitasse cup
Blonde Espresso Starbucks: Instructions
1. First step is to make ground coffee, for this use a coffee grinder and make 2 tablespoons of ground coffee with good consistency.
2. Fill this ground coffee in the portafilter of the espresso machine.
Alternative Option: You can also add this ground coffee to the filter basket of the moka pot.
3. In both cases use a spoon or tamper to tamp the ground coffee firmly.
4. Link the portafilter with the espresso machine, in case of a moka pot screw the top chamber onto the bottom chamber.
5. Turn the espresso machine on by pressing the button.
Alternative Option: Set the stove on medium-high flame and put the moka pot over it.
6. After some time the espresso machine starts to withdraw the espresso shot into the demitasse cup from the spout
7. Your Blonde Espresso is ready, Enjoy!
Note: If you are using Moka pot, you have to wait for 5-10 minutes for brewing the espresso.
|Serving Size||1 Shot|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
I know this recipe will be very helpful for you, follow me for more, or save this pin for later use.