Dutch Bros Dinosaur Egg drink is fabulous for those who want their drink tasty and a source of energy. This drink is a signature drink that holds the smooth satisfying flavor of blue raspberry syrup, white chocolate sauce, strawberry syrup, and almonds as drizzle takes the taste game to the next level.
This drink is refreshing and you should definitely give it a try to it for once, as you do not need to gather fancy equipment, just sum up the essential ingredients and that’s it.
If you learn more about the Dutch Bros Syrups, then you can take help from our blogs.
Table of Contents
So, for your assistance, I have listed all the required instructions, ingredients, and their required amount below, just follow it and you will never regret it…Trust me.
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 cup of blue rebel
- 2 tablespoons of blue raspberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon of almond drizzle
Dutch Bros Dinosaur Egg (Instructions)
1. Take your glass out and add the desired amount of ice.
2. Add blue rebel, raspberry syrup, and strawberry syrup over the ice.
4. For top drizzling use almonds.
5. Your dinosaur egg drink is ready, Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
Missing your favorite Dutch Bros drinks? No need to go to the coffee shop to buy your favorite coffee! You can make your own “Cocomo Dutch Bros Drink“ or “Christmas Morning Chai Dutch Bros“ at home with our easy-to-follow recipes.
We hope you enjoyed this Dutch Bros Recipe! Be sure to save this recipe to your Pinterest board “Dutch Bros Drink Recipes” so you can make it again whenever you are in the mood for a Dutch bros drink.