Starbucks is off and on introducing the latest drink on their menu according to the running requirements. Same as the Dragon Fruit Drink is one of the latest addition and it has made its separate fan base. This drink is tangy and sweet because dragon fruit is mainly used ingredients for its preparation.
This drink is a wonderful option for you as a summer refreshment, you can either have it at Starbucks or make it at your home. If you are worried about how is it possible to make this drink at home? Then let me help you out with simple and clear instructions.
Table of Contents
Dragon Fruit normally grows on plants, that are similar to cactus and the fruit is somehow bright pink from the outer side, in some cases, it also has a yellowish outer appearance. It has a unique inside texture like little black seeds are numerously present in the pink flesh.
Dragon Fruit Drink at Starbucks
Starbucks has cool delicious drag fruit drink options for their customers:
- Dragon Drink Starbucks Refreshers Beverage
- Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refreshers Beverage
- Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade Starbucks Refreshers Beverage
Dragon Drink Starbucks Refreshers Beverage
For this drink Starbucks has a very simple standard recipe, they take coconut milk and add the dragon fruit and mango flavor to it. Shake them all until the foamy texture appears, immediately after a scoop of dragon fruit is added to it and served with a lot of ice over it, and gives you a feel like a paradise drink.
How to Make Dragon Drink Starbucks Refreshers Beverage at Home?
As you can make the same Starbucks dragon drink at home within a cheaper range, then it is definitely a good deal, let’s check how to do it.
- Mango Juice
- Dragon Fruit Powder
- Dried dragon fruit
- Coconut milk
- Take a bowl and put dragon fruit powder and mango juice in it.
- With the help of the whisker, completely whisk it.
- Take a glass and put a lot of ice in it.
- Then pour the whisked mixture over it.
- Add coconut milk to it.
- Add dried dragon fruit as a topping, and your drink is ready.
Important Factors to Consider
- If you want a more vibrant pink color then add less coconut milk, same as for light pink color add more coconut milk.
- If you want to add any syrup or sweetener then check by sipping the drink, once your desired level get achieved stopped any more addition.
- If you feel the black seed is an obstacle in the way of enjoying the drink, simply strain the drink.
Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refreshers Beverage
Starbucks serves this drink with a mixture of dragon fruit powder and mango juice with a lot of ice and then topped with dried dragon fruit pieces.
How to Mango Dragonfruit Starbucks Refreshers Beverage at Home?
- Citric acid
- Mango juice
- Dragon fruit syrup
- Dried dragon fruit (frozen)
The first step is to make dragon fruit syrup, its not a compulsory step as you can buy it from any store.
How to Make Dragon Fruit Syrup?
If you have dragon fruit powder then it’s very simple to make dragon fruit syrup, for this you just have to buy the powder from the grocery store.
- Put a saucepan on the stove, and set the flame.
- Add water to the saucepan and boil it for at least 5-6 minutes.
- After this, add two teaspoons of dragon powder to it and boil it until a thick consistency gets formed and your dragon fruit syrup is ready.
- First, let’s start with the drink base for this we have to mix all the ingredients in a jar in specific quantities like
½ cup dragon fruit syrup
¼ cup water (preferred filter water)
½ cup mango juice
¾ tsp citric acid
- Now close the lid of the jar and shake it vigorously by holding it in your hands, so that everything gets completely mixed.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Now take a glass out from the cabin, add a lot of ice to it, pour ½ cup of the base into it, and ½ cup of water into it.
- With the help of any stirring object completely stir it.
- Use frozen dragon fruit as a topping and also mix them.
Look it was very simple to make an extraordinary delicious drink at your home, take the straw and simply enjoy the drink.
Important Factors to Consider
- If you are unable to find citric acid then find out an easy alternative like lemon.
- You can also use white grape juice if the dragon fruit base is not available.
- You can also make a purple through it, or simply replace the water addition in the base with coconut milk.
Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade Starbucks Refreshers Beverage
It is best summer drink, Starbucks serves this drink with a vibrant taste of lemonade along with a mixture of dragon fruit powder and mango juice mixture with a lot of ice and diced dragon fruit as a topping.
How to Make Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade at Home?
As this drink is a source of freshness along very fine balanced taste, let’s learn how to make it at home.
- Mango Juice
- Frozen dragon fruit
- White grapes juice
It is one of the simplest dragon fruit drinks, which is very easy to make at home.
- Firstly take the dragon fruit in the available blender also squeeze a lemon into it.
- Blend them together.
- Take a glass half filled with ice, and pour the blended mixture over the ice.
- After this simply add the white grape juice and mango juice to it.
- Take a spoon and mix all the ingredients in the glass and your drink is ready to go.
Optional Step: Pour the available milk into it if you want to make it super tasty and creamy.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Starbucks’ Dragon Fruit Drink healthy?
The total calories of Starbucks‘ Dragon Fruit Drink are comparatively low, as the level of sodium, and fat is not that much high, so we can say that it is a healthier option. We can only consider it as healthy if we compare it with other sugary drinks at Starbucks. But the fact is, it also holds some amount of sugar in it so you should consume it in moderate amounts.
Is Starbucks’ Dragon Fruit Drink Vegan?
Yes, Starbucks’ Dragon Fruit Drink is completely vegan, and the best option for those who are in continuous search of a delicious vegan-friendly drink. There is nothing added to the drink that is obtained from the animals, as fruit juices are a processed form of real fruits. If you want a creamy appearance, so for this the best options are coconut milk or almond milk for vegan drinks.
Dragon Fruit Drink at Starbucks is a refreshing, flavorful, unique, and exotic beverage. The combination of dragon fruit powder, mango nectar, white grape juice, and lemon creates a tropical taste that is sweet and tangy, the taste makes it the best option for sunny days. Also considered the healthier drink option because of the low calories and presence of antioxidants, so you should definitely try this whether at home or at Starbucks.
If you find this post beneficial and helpful then save this pin in your Pinterest “Starbucks Drinks” board. So that you can easily get help later.