We all are very familiar with the fact that all drinks from Dutch Bros are super tasty and of high quality, but the Flap Jack drink has a separate fanbase.
A drink like Flap Jack with a mouthful taste of chocolate with a creamy texture and hint of caramel is no less than a blessing
All ingredients are amazing like caramel give salt and vanilla giving a nutty flavor to the main drink, in short, a perfect indulgent treat for you.
Let me show you, how to make this drink at home with simple ingredients, and equipment without putting a lot of hectic struggle.
Table of Contents
Point: Try to consume it fresh, because if you reheat it for a later serving or either consume it as cold, its taste becomes a little bad.
- 2 shots of espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 2 tablespoons of salted caramel syrup
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of half-and-half (or any non-dairy alternative)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros Flap Jack: Instructions
1. Brew either coffee or espresso shot by using a coffee maker or espresso machine.
Alternative: You can also use a French press or any available means to brew a shot of coffee.
2. In a pan add chocolate sauce, caramel syrup, and vanilla syrup, put this on low-medium flame, and stir it until a fine smooth mixture forms.
3. Add one cup of half and half, keep it on the stove, and continue to stir it.
4. Bring a large mug or glass, pour the coffee, and then add the half-half and syrup mixture.
5. Your final drink is ready, Enjoy!
|1 drink (16 oz)