In our boring routine and hectic schedule we all want a cozy, comfy, and warm drink, so for this always choose Dutch Bros golden eagle chai.
This drink is one of the best drinks available on Dutch Bros’s Official menu, as its all ingredients like milk, caramel, chai tea, and vanilla are super flavorful that ultimately make the final drink delicious.
Table of Contents
Let’s learn how to make this drink at home, just grab the essential ingredients and the drink will be ready in just 15 minutes.
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||10 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 cups of water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- 2 cups of milk
- Whipped cream for topping
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
Dutch Bros Golden Eagle Chai: Instructions
1. Boil water in a Saucepan, and once it gets boiled turn the flame off, and add tea bags to it.
2. Mix the caramel sauce and caramel sauce and keep it aside.
3. Now steam the milk in a small saucepan over low heat, you can also do this job in the microwave oven.
5. In your mug, first of all, add the vanilla-caramel mixture and then the tea, and at last the steamed milk, Stir well to combine.
6. Froth milk creates a foamy texture over the drink, your drink is ready to enjoy.
7. If you want to make it more fancy then use chocolate shaving as a topping.
|Serving Size||1 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|