On our special moment, we want something too special to make them more memorable, if you are in search of such an item then there is nothing better than the Dutch Bros sugar cookies.
This drink is one of the top preferable items by customers because it is a highly creative and delicious drink.
This drink is also bolder and richer because of the espresso addition and almond roca syrup make it unique, with a vanilla touch it becomes a super unmatchable drink.
Table of Contents
So, let’s get started to make this drink, you need only simple ingredients, and in only five minutes the drink will be ready to go.
|Preparation Time||5 Minute|
|Cook Time||1 Minute|
|Total Time||6 Minutes|
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce
- 1 tablespoon of almond roca syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla syrup
Sugar Cookie Dutch Bros: Instructions
1. Mix the milk, chocolate sauce, almond roca syrup, milk, and vanilla syrup in the microwave cup and stir well.
2. Put the mug inside the microwave oven at least for 1 minute.
3. Your sugar cookie is ready Enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 Drink|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|