Have you ever tried Dutch Bros Caramelizer?, if yes then you know very well how tasty it is…means unmatchable. But it is also a fact that in this drink sugar content is too high, so what should we do if we are on a diet, and want our sugar intake very low?
Do not bother, because Dutch Bros has sugar-free caramelizer for those customers who want to enjoy the flavor with low calories.
This drink is super smooth and tastier, espresso addition makes it bolder, richer, and strong means perfect in every aspect.
Customer Review: One of my friends told me that its taste is just like the normal caramelizer, but it is a lighter version of the original one.
So, if you want to give yourself a tasty treat without adding extra calories hen always prefer to consume sugar-free version, it is also very easy to make this drink at home, so just learn how to make it at home.
Table of Contents
|Preparation Time||10 Minute|
|Cook Time||5 Minute|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 shots of espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free caramel syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free chocolate sauce
- 2 cups of milk
- Whipped cream for topping (use sugar-free whipped cream if desired)
- Sugar-free caramel sauce for drizzling
Dutch Bros Sugar-Free Caramelizer: Instructions
1. Mix sugar-free caramel syrup and sugar-free chocolate sauce in a bowl, and keep it aside.
2. Steam the milk in a small saucepan, and stir it at regular intervals.
3. Take a large mug, add the syrup-sauce mixture into it, and then pour the steamed milk over it, Stir well to combine.
4. Your drink is ready, Enjoy!
Optional: Add Sugar-free chocolate shaving for topping.
|Serving Size||1 Mug|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|