I think Dutch Bros chose a great name for this fabulous drink because it is as deep as a vampire mystery.
My Experience: When I heard for the first time about its name and taste, I was too much curious that why it is named as a vampire, and then I find out that its name increase curiosity and works as an invitation for customers.
It is the perfect drink if you want a fruity, juicy, and refreshing treat for yourself, as strawberry and pomegranate give vibrant color to the drink with slushy texture and fruity flavor, indeed a matchless drink.
So, if you do a little struggle to grab the essential ingredients, then it is very easy to make it at home, so let’s get started.
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minute|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 cup of Rebel energy drink (or any flavorless energy drink)
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
Dutch Bros Vampire Slayer: Instructions
1. Add ice cubes to the glass, and pour the rebel drink over it.
2. Now add the Strawberry and pomegranate syrup, stir well and enjoy!
Best Point: This drink also give 80mg of caffeine which is equivalent to the amount present in a normal cup of coffee.
|Serving Size||1 Drink (16 oz)|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|